Custom Fixie


I know fixed gear bikes have been "in" for a while now. I really never paid attention to them because I always needed gears to pedal  uphill.. Not to mention some of those bikes don't use breaks and I can't wrap my mind around that in an Urban Environment. I was YouTube'n and I caught a hold of some video streams about "fixie" freestyle... These dudes were doing BMX style tricks on 700cm bikes. I was stoked, and I really liked the idea of bombing through a city and busting 360's off curbs and shredding the urban landscape in the process. Dope. Then the whole aspect of "Customizing" really spoke to the artist living dormant in me. I love the DIY spirit in these machines.. The paint Jobs are extra double dare sexy...... Being extra fresh is a standard criteria in any game you play, and fixie bikes is no exception.  Good paint always gets the juices flowing!






Comments

Popular Posts