Custom Paint


Image result for custom painted santa cruz bikes











I've watched a lot of videos on mountain biking over the weekend. It seems like everybody who was somebody was riding the same type of bike. After pausing, rewinding, pausing and analyzing, I realized most of the bikes the pros are riding down hill were made by Santa Cruz. I always knew S.C. made dope skateboards but I never really checked up on their bike scene. Unfortunately unless you got 5 racks on the ready, you probably won't be obtaining one. Never the less, I can still admire a sweet ride, and the artist in me really likes the custom paint jobs I've seen on the internet. The first couple of bikes below are Santa Cruz Frames, but I posted anything I saw with a rad paint job.

The custom-painted frame of Steve Peat's Santa Cruz V-10 by Fat Creations at the 2106 Lenzerheide DH World Cup round in Switzerland on July 8, 2016
This guy really reminds me of toy story for some reason. I dont think it's the color way that I would pick, but it's still Gnarly. Cow hide is cow hide, no matter what scene your into. The blue and red really sets it off. Plus you can't "F" with cow print fox shocks!
Custom cow decals on the Fox 40 Float forks on Steve Peat's Santa Cruz V-10 at the Lenzerheide DH World Cup on July 8, 2016


Image result for steve peat santa cruz
This rig is a beast. I love the military flare. The I honestly didn't fully appreciate the paint job until i noticed the details in the picture below. When I googled the name Steve Peat, this bike and the one listed before both came up. I'm guessing he owns both of these.

Image result for steve peat santa cruzImage result for steve peat santa cruz


Image result for custom painted santa cruz bikes
I don't know if this lady is a custom job or not, but she is undeniably sexy. I would certainly buy a pair of matching Jordans to ride with. I might even be tempted to ride to my local Gentleman's club on this frame and valet park it. I might even give a dancer a ride home on the handle bars.




If you are into more of the road variety you can't go wrong with these boys. I don't know who the proud owner whom these bikes belong, but I can bet they spent a pretty penny on the custom paint and the rims. Probably more than your buddie spent on the K&N air filter and the exhaust pipe on his Honda Civic.

The rest of these bikes I snatched from a google image search of "custom painted bike frames." I could of spent a few hours sorting threw them and subsequently cutting them and pasting them into the blog but I won't. These joints have really inspired me to paint my bike frame. The only hang up is... I've never done it. I might read up on it some, and who knows... You might see my custom work up on the blog soon...

Image result for custom painted bike frames
Image result for custom painted bike frames
Image result for custom painted bike frames Image result for custom painted bike frames

Image result for custom painted bike frames


Image result for custom painted bike framesImage result for custom painted bike frames

Comments

Popular Posts