Olympic Fashion...



On the way to work this morning my Girl and I were discussing the new Nikes she saw on the Ladies Gymnastic team. She caught a glimpse of them new kicks when the girls were standing on the podium. After a quick Google, I found the shoes she was talking about, and wasn't really all that excited about them . However, this was a segway into a deeper conversation about Olympic fashion, and the designers, sponsors, and actual manufacturers that create what we see the gymnast wear. Leotards! We started breaking down the Leotards! Understand this... My girl has been on an Olympic kick for about a week now, and she's been investigating details, watching videos and even commenting on deductions during Gymnastic routines. She told me that for an Olympic level Gymnast, it can cost up to 12k a year for the outfits they wear... YO! That's 12 stacks for Leotards homie! She said that a woman can get fitted up to three times for one of those outfits you see on T.V.  You know the ones that seem sculpted onto the Athletes body. I was also informed that, during competition, deductions get made from routines for weggies and camel toes. So why Ol' girl is swinging on the bars, she also has to make sure her bootie isn't enveloping her snap backs... We digressed from there even further and discussed the underwear of the Women's gymnastic team. My Girl seems to think that they wear underwear. I argued that there isn't any room for underwear. What would be the point?  Maybe they  have some padding, or some extra fluff by the muff, but there is no way they are squeezing any undergarments under their garments... Nah Mean... My Girl says absolutely they have draws on, and they wouldn't want to let the monkey roam free because of the friction. I said it would have to be a thong then, but again, what's the point in that.. She thinks them panites are "built in" or something... I think for 12 racks, you shouldn't even need any draws. Anyway, on some other notes....  I really like the gear athletic companies put out for the Olympic season. I always want to purchase a jersey, but it seems to me, 2 weeks later, when the Olympics are done, your $200 dollar must have Jersey is out-dated. Now on the other hand, there is Ralph! Polo puts out some really dope shit for the games. I smile everytime I see a "Big Pony" Polo on T.V.... Just remember.. All that shit is made in China......64






Nike Olympic Pack .... Ohh ohh ohh.... Sweet Baby Jesus, I sure would like a pair of these... 













12 Racks,
 12 G's, 
12 Stacks,
A dirty dozen

               

Comments

Popular Posts