Avatar 2?









I really liked Avatar the movie. We aren't talking about the "Air-Bender" here, I'm speaking on the blue elf/monkey things. That movie was dope.. With all things dope, i want more. I am not certain when that movie dropped, but I know it's been at least 8 years.. I read some shit a few years back that 2016 was it. Then I read that 2017 was locked in, and now it seems as if 2018 is the new target. Come on James Cameron, don't Dr. Dre us, and be a hold out like the Detox album. I really liked the unique story telling in that movie, the ideas were fresh, the concept was original, and naturally I want to see the story progress. I have waited the better part of a decade for this, and now, I am not any closer than I was the day after I saw the first movie. I recall I was so mad at myself because I watched such a visually stunning movie on my computer. The copy I had was an early release and it was a "Cam" rip... Think a guy holding a camcorder in the back of theater. Not exactly high def, you nah mean? I eventually peeped it in 3D, and on Blu-Ray. We will see if this situation get's remedied or not. I am hoping sooner than later. .. 64









She didn't really have a nice pair of breast to speak of, but i consider my self more of a leg and thigh man. I would of chosen a blue monkey with more child bearing like hips. I guess when you are past the far side of the moon you work with what you got.














                                                           


Comments

Popular Posts