The Art of Organized Noize



 As always I was scouring Netflix for something to watch. I consume a lot of video footage. I am a filthy internet leech who shamelessly downloads any and everything I want to see. The down side to this lifestyle is that no back log of things I want to watch exists. So back to my original thought, I was searching Netflix for something worthy of my time, that I have not yet seen. I stumbled upon " The Art of Organized Noize" while I was flipping threw suggestions. Come to think of it, the suggestions are so off, I can't imagine what algorithm suggest I watch Fairy Pretend Princess because I watched some thing on medieval castles and war strategy? So I find this Documentary on this group called "Organized Noise." I enjoy the behind the scenes footage of any form of art. I like seeing how the modern masters turn ideas into art with hi-tech tools. If you don't know, which I did not, Organized Noise was the "sound" of the south before Trap Music become all the rage. After watching the doc I realized that the three guys involved were responsible for producing Outkasts early work. I also learned that Rico Wade, the core member of Organized Noise, house served as the make shift studio called the Dungeon. I am sure most people have heard of the Dungeon Family. Well Rico's basement was the Dungeon that the Family came from. This producing trio was behind Goody Mob, where Cee Lo came from. I told you about Outkast already. They were the ones who wrote and produced TLC's waterfalls song. The list goes on and on. The Point is, if you were into 90's Hip-Hop, then you should go watch this documentary. These three guys were the pioneers in the industry and I feel they are secret. You will probably learn something that you didn't already know about Hip-Hop and the trends form the south.
It an hour and a half well spent! ----- 64







Comments

Popular Posts