JAMES HARDEN & KANYE WEST WILL WORK TOGETHER ON ADIDAS SNEAKER COLLAB

So after reading an article on line, it appears that the Houston Rockets very own James Harden is with out a doubt going to be partnering with Kanye West and Adidas to create a show. Harden says he will be “shaking up the shoe game” ! I like the idea... My only issue with some of Yeezy's past releases is the price point and the fact you can't walk into the mall and buy them. I understand the whole raise the price and aim for exclusivity strategy, but 400 dollar sneakers just encourage me to keep  buying $65 Stephan Janowski's from Nike SB. 

I put some pictures of Yesus's past work. Some I like.. Others I wouldn't pay $40 let alone $400.I guess ultimately it's about taste, or lack there of. 

These were the Nike Air Yeezys, he first came out with Nike then moved his line to Adidas.



These were dubbed the "Red Octobers".... I'm not sure if they were released in Oct. or not but that would be a decent marketing strategy.



Then of course, there is the Yeezy Boost that came in a variety of sizes and shapes.






You might be a suspect if you are wearing these around town. A suspect in what, I won't say.. But they, you, are certainly suspect.





Comments

Popular Posts