Drunix64

I write about what ever I like. For the most part I try to put a bunch of pictures on my posts because that is how I consume my internet. I skim threw stuff and then if a picture of some sort catches my eye, I zero in on the information. The artist I want to highlight in this next post is Drunix64! which is me... my favorite f'in person. You may ask, "why is he called Drunix64?" It's because my name is drew... That being said, you can't run around fixing your real name to every wall.... It just ain't right.. so  you need a super top secret code name. Drew is my name, hence Dru..... unix is a platform for computer systems and being digital as apposed to analog is what I am striving for. 64 is the processor speed that software is adapted and or upgraded to run on.. 64 or 32/86... Like windows 64 and such..
Well there you have it... That isn't much to write home about, but I am limited on time.. So look at the pictures.... and love you some me!      64










Work in Progress 

That's my girls brother and his Fiance.. Engagement Presenr

OBEY vinyl figure I made for my Brother

That's my BFF holding down my cans in my closet! 



Comments

Popular Posts