Run the jewels

I was listening to YOUTUBE before I went to work today and I was set on fire by "Run the Jewels," I think they are the best kept secret in hip-hop. The video I posted below is what had me going and then I saw a video that was just lyrics called "Regan"... I know I am late on the whole Killer Mike/Run the Jewels phenomenon, but better late than never. the "Regan" song took a clip of former president Regan first denying the Iran contra scandal and then admitting to it... Mix that up with what Killer Mike was saying and it was fire. I haven't been charged by a HipHop group or song in a long time... I haven't even to bother downloading someones shit for free.... I think I have a date with the utorrent tonight, I'm gonna have to reach back and scoop up their catalog. I also messed around with paint shop and flipped the "RTJ" logo with some cookie monster humor.
.



Check out the song in the video below. If you are already in the know, then you already know. If your late like I was, then if you appreciate good music (no kanye), then you will love this.


          

Comments

Popular Posts